This is a list of some of the activates we do:
• Sticking, painting, glueing, cutting, scrap booking, pasta, rice, drawing,
collage pictures, junk models, glitter, cards ect.
• Messy play, body art
• Play doe, salt doe
• Sowing, knitting, crocheting
• Atlas, books on different cultures and languages
• Numeracy counting, number pegs
• Flash cards
• Roll play (dolls, buggies, cooker, ect)
• Music time (singing and playing instruments)
• Computer games (fun & educational)
• Thomas train table
• Dressing up box
• Story time
• T.V Disney & children's channels
• Lego, stickle bricks, wooden bricks
• Baking (cakes, biscuits, decorating)
• Allotment (planting, growing, watering, picking)
• Seasonal &festivals activities.
• Ball games (swing ball, basket ball, catch)
• See saw
• Trikes, bikes, scooters
• Sensory area
• Water table
• Sand pit
And so much more
Role playing with children's kitchen set.
Growing potatoes at the allotment.
2 - 4
35 Rosecroft Way,
Website by Anthony Wright